New Axglo Four-Wheel Flip ‘n’ Go push trolley offers stability whatever the terrain, is quick and easy to assemble and folds down small for compact storage.
Axglo, manufacturer of robust and easy-to-assemble golf push trolleys, has designed a simple, high-performance four-wheel model called Flip ‘n’ Go, which has landed on UK shores.
The new model has been engineered to ensure even weight distribution and therefore stability, no matter what the terrain. The four wheels work in tandem to ensure the trolley will perform on even the most undulating layout.
The Flip ‘n’ Go (RRP £149) has been intuitively designed with a fool proof two step open and close function. Moreover, the structure is supported by a strong, lightweight aluminium frame and easy handling is further guaranteed by a hand-activated break lever to engage and release when necessary.
The Axglo Flip ‘n’ Go also comes with a newly designed console with larger capacity to store personal items, including beverage, balls and other accessories. This model is one of the most compact, therefore easily storable four-wheel carts on the market, measuring just 24.8″ x 16.7″ x 12.8″ (folded measurement).
Further features include:
- Powder coated protective paint for outdoor usage
- Bag holding rack supports most golf bags of different sizes with adjustable bag strap to secure the golf bag in place
- Adjustable handles to suit each user’s preference
- The console cover is also used as a scorecard holder
- Beverage and umbrella holders as standard
- Maintenance and air free wheels
- 1 year limited warranty
The Axglo Flip n’ Go cart is available in either a Black, Silver or White frame. Wheels are offered in black, red and green colour options.