FootJoy has announced the launch of an all-new SciFlex Tour glove, an enhanced version of its predecessor
FootJoy has announced the launch of an all-new SciFlex Tour glove, an enhanced version of its predecessor.
FJ says new materials and manufacturing techniques are responsible for a glove with improved breathability and flexibility.
The FJ SciFlex Tour is used my more than 200 professionals worldwide, including 64 players on the PGA Tour.
The SciFlex Tour – golf’s number-one combination glove – incorporates state-of-the-art materials, including luxury leathers and synthetic fabrics.
“With more than 200 of the world’s most renowned golfers choosing its unparalleled all-weather performance, SciFlex Tour is set to be one of the most successful launches to date from the number one glove in golf,” said Maria Bonzagni, Senior Director of Marketing, FJ Gloves and Accessories.
“Our design team has improved several elements of the original SciFlex to set new comfort and performance standards, including feel, grip, comfort and flexibility.
“Equipped with its many outstanding features and benefits, SciFlex Tour is sure to strike a chord with golfers of all abilities, from tour players to avid amateur golfers.”
SciFlex Tour features:
– Taction 2 advanced performance leather – tour feel, moisture management and strong grip
– Improved comfort and breathability, particularly in humid conditions
– Micto-perforations – positioned on palm and fingers to improve grip and moisture management
– Increased flexibility – courtesy of new bonded construction across the knuckles
– MicroVent FiverSof material and PowerNet enhance breathability and feel
– ComforTab Closure – provides a precision fit and reduces slippage
The FootJoy SciFlex Tour glove comes with an RRP of £16