We've teamed up with Cobra to give 2 golfers a chance to lower their scores in 2017 the ‘smarter way’ via the Cobra Smarter Ways to Lower Scores experience
Take Part In the ‘Cobra Smarter Ways to Lower Scores’ experience
Golf Monthly is teaming up with Cobra to offer two golfers the opportunity to lower their scores in 2017 the ‘smarter way’.
Cobra Golf has long been about innovation and performance, and its exciting new 2017 range is no exception, whether it be the state-of-the-art Connect system in the F7, F7+ and KING LTD drivers via a revolutionary partnership with Arccos, or the F7 ‘one length’ and variable irons borne out of the brand’s association with rising star, Bryson DeChambeau.
Two Golf Monthly readers can now reap the benefits of Cobra’s technological expertise for themselves via ‘Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2017’.
The selected duo will enjoy…
- A ‘driver thru wedges’ Cobra fitting session at the Cobra Fitting Centre, Silvermere, Surrey on Monday March 13, 2017 with Cobra expert fitter and Brand Experience Manager, Joe Folker
- Advice and lessons from Cobra staff PGA Pros
- New Puma outfit and footwear
- A follow-up experience – week commencing July 3, 2017 (venue & date TBA)
- A further Cobra brand experience and project wrap-up – week commencing September 4, 2017 (venue & date TBA)
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, simply email email@example.com with ‘Cobra Smarter Ways’ in the subject line. Please attach a photo of yourself and include the following information…
Golf Monthly Forum Name (if applicable)
Date of Birth
Home Club (if applicable)
Social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook etc)
How many rounds per month do you play?
How many lessons per year do you take?
Current club line-up noting which, if any, you have been custom fitted for
Have you trialled the Cobra 2017 range yet?
100 words (maximum) on why you should be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for applications is February 18, 2017
- Judging will be undertaken by a panel of Cobra and Golf Monthly representatives with the selected duo announced on February 22, 2017
- The panel’s decision is final and no alternative prizes will be offered
To be eligible, you must be…
- Able to attend the fitting day at the Cobra Fitting Centre at Silvermere Golf Course, Surrey on Monday March 13, 2017
- Available for the follow-up sessions weeks commencing July 3 and September 4, 2017
- Prepared to feature in regular Golf Monthly and Cobra print and digital content during the course of the 2017 season