If you love golf and have a proven track record in sales, this could be your dream job
Golf Monthly is looking for an experienced sales executive to join an award-winning commercial team, as per the details below.
If you think you conform to the below mandate, email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday October 31, 2014.
Department: Specialist Advertising – Sport
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Blue Fin Building, Central London
Role Reports to: Head of Market
Direct Reports: No
We are looking for a driven Digital and Print Media Sales manager to help drive commercial sales in an award winning team. You will be responsible for maximising revenue from the core golf market, whether client or agency and responsible for a group of existing accounts whilst sourcing new business and reviving lapsed advertisers. For this reason, experience in the golf market and a proficiency at the sport is highly beneficial.
Where appropriate you will be expected to cross sell across the entire Times Inc. sports portfolio.
You will be expected to use your expertise and sales skills to grow and develop online revenue streams, and be comfortable selling multi-platform solutions (desktop, mobile, iPad and print).
You will be expected to provide excellent customer service to your agency and client patch, and to epitomise and reflect the brand passion.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in similar role(s) in multiplatform media is essential
- A demonstrable deep interest and understanding of the sport
- Proven experience delivering sales revenues in a face to face sales environment
- Understanding of online commercial metrics
- Strong and proven effective account management track record
- Ability to communicate in a clear and structured way
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- To be flexible, proactive, committed and hard-working
- To be effective at prioritisation and be able to work under deadline pressure
- Persuasive and diplomatic
- Excellent salesmanship and team player
- Entrepreneurial and eager to explore new ideas and revenue avenues
Applying: Please send your CV and covering letter (stating salary expectations) to email@example.com
Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Closing date: Friday 31st October 2014, no later than 5pm