We've teamed up with Skechers to help 2 golfers find out about the brand's renowned out of the box comfort in a fantastic day at Royal Ashdown Forest GC
Skechers GO GOLF Out of the Box Comfort 54-hole Challenge
Golf Monthly is teaming up with Skechers to offer two golfers the opportunity to experience for themselves the rapidly growing golf shoe brand’s ‘Out of the Box Comfort’ this July.
Skechers is now the #2 footwear brand in the US having enjoyed huge global success in recent years.
Among the high-profile brand ambassadors now wearing shoes from its GO GOLF performance collection are Russell Knox, who wears the GO GOLF Focus model, and Matt Kuchar, Colin Montgomerie and 2017 PGA Tour winner, Wesley Bryan, who all wear a selection of shoes from the GO GOLF Pro 2 and Elite 2 ranges.
These ambassadors have all had a hand in shaping the fit and aesthetics of the Skechers GO GOLF 2017 collection.
Two Golf Monthly readers can now find out all about the out of the box comfort of Skechers GO GOLF 2017 shoes in our 54-hole ‘Out of the Box Comfort’ Challenge.
The two selected golfers will each enjoy…
- Two pairs of ultra-comfortable shoes from the Skechers GO GOLF 2017 performance footwear range.
- A day out at highly regarded Royal Ashdown Forest Golf Club in East Sussex on Thursday July 27, in which they will get to play three rounds over the club’s Old and West courses to find out just how comfortable Skechers golf shoes are straight out of the box.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Skechers Out of the Box Comfort’ in the subject line. Please attach a photo of yourself and include the following information…
Golf Monthly Forum Name (if applicable)
Date of Birth
Home Club (if applicable)
Social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook etc)
How many rounds per month do you play?
Current golf shoe of choice
Have you ever tried or worn Skechers golf shoes?
100 words (maximum) on why you should be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for applications is July 1, 2017
- Judging will be undertaken by a panel of Skechers and Golf Monthly representatives with the selected duo announced on July 4, 2017
- The panel’s decision is final and no alternative prizes will be offered
To be eligible, you must be…
- Able to attend the day at Royal Ashdown Forest Golf Club, Forest Row, East Sussex on Thursday July 27, 2017.
- Aware that this will be a long day involving an early start, a late finish and 54 holes of golf walking.
- Prepared to feature in regular Golf Monthly and Skechers print and digital content during the course of the 2017 season