The Open celebrates its 150th anniversary this year, with golf’s oldest major returning to The Old Course at St Andrews.
Golf Monthly has partnered with Pilsner Urquell, official beer of The Open Championship, to offer a VIP experience to one reader and a guest to see the world’s greatest golfers compete for the coveted Claret Jug.
You can win:
– Travel to Edinburgh on Thursday, July 15
– Chauffeur transfer to the world-famous five-star Gleneagles Hotel
– Opportunity to play golf on one of Gleneagles’ exceptional courses or indulge in a spa treatment in its luxurious ESPA spa
– A night of entertainment and fine dining in private rooms at Gleneagles followed by an overnight stay in the hotel
- Helicopter transfer from Gleneagles to St Andrews on Friday, July 16 for a day of VIP hospitality at The Open
- Exclusive access to the Pilsner Urquell VIP chalet throughout the day, including a delicious lunch and light supper
- Transfer to the Hilton Edinburgh for your final night’s stay before travelling home on Saturday, July 17 To discover more about Pilsner Urquell, please visit pilsnerurquell.com
Where will the 2010 Open Championship be played? If you think you know the answer, enter here now…
Competitions: Enter more competitions