Don't know what to buy the golfer in your life? Check out our best gift ideas
Best Gifts For Golfers 2019
Us golfers are a peculiar bunch. We go outside in any weather to hit a small ball into a small hole hundreds of yards away, and in the process start to love and occasionally hate the game that has us gripped.
Because of this, we are probably quite difficult to buy gifts for, but don’t fret. As Christmas gets ever closer we have put together this handy guide to give you some ideas on what to buy the golfer in your life.
Take a look at some of the Best Golf Gifts for Golfers in 2019 below.
With some of the products you’ll see a ‘Buy Now’ link. If you click on this then we may receive a small amount of money from the retailer when you purchase the item, but this doesn’t affect the amount you pay.
Best Gifts For Golfers 2019
Golf Gifts Deluxe Practice Net
Easy to construct and easy to take down, this portable net allows golfers to practice your swing wherever they may be.
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls
As part of their Chrome Soft range, Callaway also released a Truvis aspect to their premium balls. These patterns have been designed to help you see your golf ball better while in flight.
- BUY NOW (UK): Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Balls from Golf Gear Direct for £29.99
- BUY NOW (US): Calaway Chrome Soft Truvis Balls from Worldwide Golf Shops for $39.99
Drysure Shoe Dryers
How good would it be if we could dry our golf shoes with minimal fuss and without using electricity or heat? Now you can with these clever shoe dryers, thanks to silica gel beads that absorb moisture quickly. A gift that will be warmly received.
- BUY NOW (UK): Drysure Shoe Dryers from Amazon
GPS Watches are designed to help golfers get the right distances when hitting their shots and if you want lots of functionality for under £200, this WTX GPS is a great option. It has a full colour touchscreen that allows you to view complete hole layouts as in the image above.
- BUY NOW (UK): GolfBuddy WTX for £199 at Golf Gear Direct
Nike TW Dry Vapor Polo Shirt
This shirt from Nike looks fantastic and thanks to its areas of ventilation will keep any golfer cool and comfortable throughout the round.
- BUY NOW (UK): Nike TW Dry Vapor Polo Shirt from Trendygolf for £59
- BUY NOW (US): Nike TW Dry Vapor Polo Shirt from Worldwide Golf Shops for $84.99
Golf Monthly Subscription
The gift that’ll keep on giving throughout the year. Enjoy a new issue delivered to your door every four weeks. Buy now and grab a discount.
Under Armour ColdGear Gloves
Playing golf in the rain is tough but having extra grippy gloves makes a huge difference, and that is exactly what you get with these ColdGear gloves from Under Armour.
- BUY NOW (UK): Under Armour ColdGear gloves from JamGolf for £17.95
Best Value Golf Balls 2020 for amateur golfers,…
Adidas Tour360 XT Primeknit
These shoes by Adidas look great and are comfortable too.
- BUY NOW (UK): adidas Tour 360 XT Primeknit shoes from American Golf for £149.99
- BUY NOW (US): adidas Tour 360 XT Primeknit shoes from Worldwide Golf Shops for $179.99
Nike Aerobill TW Classic 99 Cap
Part of the Tiger Woods collection, look the part with this legendary cap featuring his famous TW logo.
- BUY NOW (UK): Nike Aerobill TW Classic 99 Cap for £25 from Trendygolf
- BUY NOW (US): Nike Aerobill TW Classic 99 Cap for $24.99 from Worldwide Golf Shops
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR
In this game you can compete in both real and fictional tournaments where you earn your right to play in the PGA Tour and join the race for a FedExCup. The game includes famous courses like TPC Sawgrass and TPC Boston and you can play the famous 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open too.
Additionally, endlessly customise your courses and characters with its award-winning course designer. It is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
ON PAR Premium Ostrich Scorecard Holder
Keep your scorecard safe and dry with this 100% handmade durable faux leather holder. It will hold any size scorecard and features a pencil holder. There’s nothing worse than a wet scorecard, especially if you have a good score going…
BOSS Paddy MK Light Grey Polo Shirt
This polo shirt is part of the Martin Kaymer collection and looks great. Available in several colours, this can be used on and off the course.
- BUY NOW (UK): BOSS Paddy MK Light Grey Polo from Trendygolf for £119
PING Double Canopy Umbrella
For the golfer who plays even when its hammering cats and dogs outside, this umbrella from PING has a huge canopy to keep them dry even when the wind gets up too.
- BUY NOW (UK): Ping Umbrella from Golf Gear Direct for £37.99
- BUY NOW (US): Ping Umbrella from Worldwide Golf Shops for $64.99
Volvik V1 Laser Rangefinder
This brand-new device from Volvik really catches the eye – and not just because of its colour (also available in mint and black). The ‘Slope Compensation’ mode takes into account elevation changes so you’ll always get the exact yardage. Not just lightweight and waterproof, but very clever, too.
- BUY NOW (UK): Volvik V1 Laser Rangefinder from Amazon
Golf’s Strangest Rounds Book
A collection of odd tales from the world of golf, this book by Andrew Ward is the perfect gift for a fan of golf.
- BUY NOW (UK): Golf’s Strangest Rounds book from Amazon
Don’t forget to follow Golf Monthly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest from the world of golf.