Check out the latest putters from Odyssey and use our guide to pick your perfect match on the greens
Which Odyssey Putter Is Right For Me?
Head shapes, colours, alignment aids, weighting and face type are all variations to take into account when deciding on your Odyssey putter – a brand chosen by many of the world’s best players.
New models continue to be added to popular families, but which one in the Odyssey putter range is right for you? We take a look at some of the latest models in the Odyssey putter range. Be sure to click through to our full reviews to find out more.
With some of the products you’ll see a ‘Buy Now’ link. If you click on this then we may receive a small amount of money from the retailer when you purchase the item, but this doesn’t affect the amount you pay.
Odyssey Putter Range
Odyssey Triple Track Putters
Price: Dependent on model.
- Inspired by the Triple Track technology first seen on Callaway’s golf balls.
- Utilize Vernier Hyper Acuity, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers.
- Feature the impressive Stroke Lab shaft and Microhinge Star Insert.
- Premium black PVD finish.
- Five shapes to choose from
Verdict: Very effective in helping golfers start their putts on line. The insert and Stroke Lab shaft system provide one of the best feeling and performing putters on the market.
Will Suit: For golfers that struggle with alignment and want more help to start the ball on their intended line more often.
- BUY NOW (UK): Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track putters from American Golf from £199
- BUY NOW (US): Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track putters from Worldwide Golf Shops from $249.99
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters
Price: Dependent on model
- Feature the Microhinge Star insert and Stroke Lab shaft technology
- Multi-material head construction promotes exceptionally high MOI for more stability.
- Hi-def alignment makes the range easy to find the right setup at address.
- Sleek black finish
- 7 different models available
Verdict: Ticks every box – easy to align, solid feel, very forgiving and encourages a more repeatable stroke with improved tempo and timing.
Will Suit: For those used to the flow of a face-balance mallet style design it is truly a must-try.
- BUY NOW (UK): Odyssey Stroke Lab Black putters from American Golf from £199
- BUY NOW (US): Odyssey Stroke Lab Black putters from Worldwide Golf Shops from $299.99
Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters
- 10 different head shapes, six mallets and four blades
- New White Hot Microhinge insert that enables a smoother roll and improved feel.
- Tip-heavy shafts are 40 grams lighter than an Odyssey #7 putter with a design that combines a graphite body with a steel tip.
- Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip will also help create more consistency in the swing, allowing for a smoother and accurate stroke.
Verdict: Exceptional roll properties with a soft, solid feel and a wide range of head shapes and alignment options to choose from.
Will Suit: There’s a model to suit every golfer.
- BUY NOW (UK): Odyssey Stroke Lab putters from American Golf for £199
- BUY NOW (US): Odyssey Stroke Lab putters from Worldwide golf Shops for $249.99
Odyssey Toulon Design Putters
Price: From £379
- This new premium putter range focuses on combining beauty and performance.
- The nine models feature a deep diamond mill across the face, with cross hatch grooves to control sound and feel by channeling vibration.
- The small groove inside each diamond pattern is designed to aid roll.
- All the putters come in a new Charcoal Smoke finish and with pistol or oversize grips.
- They are available with the Odyssey Stroke Lab shaft, which is said to improve tempo and consistency.
Verdict: Odyssey’s answer to Scotty Cameron, this is a truly stunning array of putters that offer exceptional feel, admittedly with a premium price tag.
Odyssey O-Works Putters
- Microhinge insert technology helps ball stay on line more often from different strike locations on the clubface.
- High contrast Versa Alignment technology with a red highlight helps alignment.
- Red and Black options available.
Verdict: All the putters in the comprehensive range have a premium look and feel to them, from the grip right down to the perimeter weighting for stability and notable performance from the Microhinge insert. You should find your distance control and holing out from short range will improve with a bit of practice.
Will Suit: There’s a model to suit every golfer.
Odyssey EXO Putters
- Precision-milled, with weight-saving aluminium red section contrasting with milled black stainless steel body that increases in MOI for greater stability on strikes across the face.
- White Hot Microhinge Insert imparts excellent roll due to Microhinge technology.
- Also available with the Stroke Lab technology in some new head designs.
Verdict: The skim-milled finish creates a premium look and feel, while the red section instantly catches your eye. Being made of a lighter aluminium compared with the steel outer section, the stability this putter offers is exceptional – ideal for inconsistent putters. The alignment features are also perfect for golfers who want or need more visual assistance. The feel off the face is certainly softer than the original White Hot insert and the roll was as pure as any putter we’ve tested this year.
Odyssey Red Ball Putters
- Facing up from the sole of the putter is a red ball, as the name suggests. Suspended above this red ball, attached to the white piece on the topline, is a black circle. This is designed to improve consistency and alignment.
- The black and white framing from Odyssey’s Versa high-contrast alignment helps square the face and also position the ball centrally on the face for better strikes.
- Forgiveness on off-centre hits comes from the weight taken out of the centre of the head and redistributed to the perimeter.
Will Suit: Those looking for help with alignment and forgiveness on the greens.
Which is your favourite model from the Odyssey putter range? Let us know via our social media channels.