Get your hands on this top-of-the-range model worth almost £1,200!
Golf Monthly has teamed up with the world’s top-selling trolley brand, Motocaddy, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the premium M-TECH model, a trolley that blends unrivalled performance with luxury finishes and striking design to produce the ultimate in golf club transportation.
- Luxury finishes, unrivalled performance
- Hand-stitched leather handle grips
- Polished chrome detailing
- High-capacity 36+ M-TECH lithium battery
- Automatic downhill control
- Electronic parking brake
- All-terrain M-TECH tyres
- World’s simplest compact folding system
- Optimal SlimFold footprint – 11% smaller
- Next-generation high-power 28v electronics
- Anti-glare full-colour LCD screen
- Distance measurement (drive, round, life)
- Adjustable distance control (up to 60 yards)
- USB charging port
- CartLock security pin code
- Clock and round timer
- Simple, fully adjustable handle height
- Three-year trolley warranty
- Five-year lithium battery warranty
- EASILOCK TM compatible
Terms and conditions
The closing date for entries is October 14, 2019. All prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as offered. Employees of TI Media and its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per person. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties; any such entries will be invalid. The promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries that are incomplete or delayed. The winners will be the specified number of winners and/or runners-up drawn at random after the closing date. Some competitions will be decided by a judging panel. All winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw. Winners must be prepared to co-operate with any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition. A list of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope specifying the name of the competition to Golf Monthly Marketing Department, Pinehurst 2, Pinehurst Road, Farnborough Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7BF. No correspondence will be entered into. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding. The promoter is Golf Monthly Magazine, TI Media, Pinehurst 2, Pinehurst Road, Farnborough Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7BF. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.