Following the success of this year's Ryder Cup, Gleneagles Hotel has released details of its 2015 golf packages, offering players the chance to experience the PGA Centenary course
Gleneagles Hotel announces 2015 golf rates
Paul McGinley and his players were not the only ones celebrating the completion of a successful Ryder Cup on Sunday night.
The Gleneagles PGA Centenary course proved a magnificent setting for Europe’s triumph and, with the help of the Scottish weather, managed to prove all the doubters wrong.
The Gleneagles Hotel has now released details of its 2015 golf packages allowing players the chance to experience the same 18 holes as Europe and America’s stars.
Corporate and society golf days
Gleneagles Golf Day packages include:
- Morning bacon or sausage roll with tea and coffee on arrival
- A round of golf on the PGA Centenary, King’s or Queen’s Courses
- Two-course meal in The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grill for each golfer
- Course guide and first tee gift
- Use of the clubhouse facilities and locker rooms (includes steam room and power shower)
- Club cleaning
- Basket of balls for use on the driving range
- Access to the pitch and putt course
Prices from £95 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
The Ryder Cup Golf Day
Offering all the perks of the normal golf day package, it also includes:
- Use of one golf cart for two golfers
- The service of one Fore Caddie for four golfers
- Gleneagles’ 2014 Ryder Cup gift, Jewel in the Glen
- Longest drive and nearest pin markers
Prices from £130 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
Ryder Cup Shotgun Star Experience
Includes all the golf day additions, plus:
- One hour Golf Clinic at The PGA National Golf Academy, Scotland, prior to play
- Full scoring and tournament administration from our team of PGA qualified professionals
- GPS Visage System on golf carts that can feature corporate branding
- Ryder Cup pin flags
- Play from championship tees on signature holes
- First tee photography including tournament signage
For an additional personal touch, add your company branding onto golf carts, scorecards and signage, and include a special welcome message on in-cart GPS screens.
Packages start from £165 per person based on 72 golfers.
With a team of fully qualified professionals to help you learn or perfect the game, every level of player is welcome at Gleneagles.
For non-golfers, Gleneagles offers a variety of country pursuits and leisure activities to enjoy. The shooting and fishing schools offer clay target shooting and trout fishing, whilst the equestrian school provides coaching in all disciplines. There is all-weather tennis, swimming, croquet, cycling, off-road driving and the opportunity for guests to unwind in the ESPA Life spa.
For further information visit www.gleneagles.com/golf or call 0800 169 2984.