Answer these five questions correctly and you could be in with a chance of winning one of two PING Collection golf shirts. Get your entries in by midnight on Sunday, July 25. The winners’ details will be revealed on Monday in the Golf Monthly Forum.
1. The Molinaris became the third brothers to lift European Tour titles when Edoardo won the Scottish Open at Loch Lomond. True or false?
2. What is the name of Adidas’ new laceless golf shoe?
3. Which Kent courses have been chosen to host the 2011 final Open qualifiers?
4. How many times has newly-named Ryder Cup vice-captain Darren Clarke won the trophy as a player?
5. How much bigger is the sweetspot of the new Srixon Z-TX irons compared with Srixon’s previous irons?
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
To enter the GM Golf Quiz, email your answers to: email@example.com
For clues, use the search option on the Golf Monthly homepage. Good luck!
Terms and conditions: All prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as offered. Employees of IPC and its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per person. The promoter is Golf Monthly Magazine, IPC Media, 9th floor, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
More competitons: More golf prizes