Win a golf break at The Belfry worth £2,000
As the spiritual home of the Ryder Cup and host to countless European Tour events, The Belfry is synonymous with professional golf. Modern legends such as Seve, Tiger and Monty have all pitted their games against the famous Brabazon course – and now you could follow in their illustrious footsteps and be treated like a Tour pro in the process!
Golf Monthly is offering one lucky reader the chance to enjoy an all-expenses-paid weekend break with three friends at the famous North Warwickshire resort to experience many of the perks that professional golfers enjoy at exclusive Tour events.
The prize is worth over £2,000 and is exclusive to Golf Monthly readers and includes:
– A fourball on The Brabazon course
– Golf caddies for four people
– Club cleaning service
– Individual lockers
– Tour-style course planners
– A two-hour shared golf clinic with a Senior Golf Professional at the PGA National Golf Academy
– An overnight stay in a suite (two people per suite)
– Full English breakfast in The Atrium restaurant for four
– Lunch for four in Sam’s Bar and Grill
– Dinner for four in The French Restaurant