Paul O'Hagan gives his verdict on a new electric trolley with his PowaKaddy FW7 review
Above, Paul O’Hagan gives his verdict on a new product with his PowaKaddy FW7 electric trolley review.
Some of the features of the FW7 electric trolley are listed below:
– Combines modern engineering, contemporary design and cutting-edge digital functionality
– Wide array of user-friendly digital technology, displayed on the integrated full-colour LCD widescreen
– Soft touch T-Bar with function buttons
– Trolley can be sent variable distances from 5 – 50 yards
– A specific Speed Display and Distance Measurement
– Competition Mode removes features banned in competition
– PowaKaddy’s most advanced electric trolley to date
– Anti-Tamper security pin lock automatically locks the trolley until use is required
– All other features as listed with PowaKaddy FW5
Available in: Titanium Silver frame with the choice of Carbon Fibre or Brushed Silver trim
SRP: £445 (standard battery); £480 (extended range battery); £610 (lithium battery); £655 (extended range lithium battery).
Also available with: PowaKaddy’s exclusive Electronic Breaking System (£670 standard lithium; £725 extended lithium battery) which employs three levels of progressive breaking for downhill stretches or steep inclines.